profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Saturday, April 07, 2007 @ 4:17 pm
Stripes

Sarah and I were playing Sudoku Too about a week ago.



Of course I improved tremendously after that, but she still beat me.

+

Hahaha I wish I were one of the very few who dont blog about how the 'O' levels are fast approaching and everything is just happening so quickly and in the blink of an eye they are going to be here, but I cant help it.

Everyone
Is
Freaking
Stressed

and it's making me wonder whether I should be stressed.

Is it normal not to be stressed at this time?

+

School's been horrible except for the occasional smile-worthy things. I hate being in places where I'm scared shitless all the time and dont have the guts to stand up for myself or my friends.

And someone's being so mean.

+

Today wasn't very bad, it was quite good, actually! Met Bert at CCAB and we were GOING to run but we didnt. Instead we went to eat prata then went to A-Prime to pay our fees then Coro to wait (for an hour) for the Sunny guy cos' Bert wanted to buy FBTs so we sat at Werribee for the longest time sort of studying Chem then we finally got the FBTs (I like the silver one) and took a bus down to Far East to get the expensive socks then went to Wisma to get her sister's FFF card. Even though we didnt really get much done, it was fun. :)

+

Now I'm doing indices, surds, and logarithms but I'm still stuck at question 2 of exercise 3.1. I keep differentiating the indices! Sigh.

+

Going to have a nap. The weather's PERFECT for sleeping. Wish it was 10pm so I can really go sleep.

Happy Holy Saturday :)

Love,
Kim!